www.spilledmilkphotography.com

October 8, 2008

cuddly [abrielle]

How exciting! My first newborn shoot. I think I'm beginning to sound like a broken record player, but this shoot was so much fun. I just love capturing images with my camera. Especially when the subject is a cute and cuddly little baby girl like Abbey. Aren't babies the best?

I just adore happy accidents too. Abrielle's mama Ginger hadn't planned on being in the shoot, but her blue t-shirt made it into a few of the shots. I love how some of the photos turned out with little hints of blue in them. And how about Ginger's dragonfly tattoo? This is one cool mama.

Thanks to Daryn and Ginger for allowing me to take photos of your little beauty!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Well done Carolyn!
Love the one with the feet :)

Corey~living and loving said...

cute cute cute! :) love the last one.