www.spilledmilkphotography.com

January 1, 2009

fun with [carolyn]

I'm a pretty relaxed when it comes to photography and your session with me will be too. This is because I genuinely enjoy what I do and love capturing your memories with my camera. When we finish a session, my clients are always surprised by how much fun they had.

This is because...

I am a mom and I love children. I feel at ease interacting with them. Most kids recognize this and warm up to me quickly.

I see beauty in each of my clients and encourage you to see the same beauty in yourself.

I work on-location in the comfort of your home or at an outdoor location of your choice.

I love my photography to be vibrant, contemporary and full of energy.

My goal is to be relaxed and casual so that capturing memories is a joy and not a chore for you.

Stiff, flawless studio poses are not what I’m interested in, so I encourage you to kick off your shoes and laugh a little.

My goal is to capture natural, spontaneous moments that are filled with real emotion and honesty. If this sounds like the kind of photographer you want to work with, then here's how much it will cost...


FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION (see current pricing at www.carolynegerszegi.com)

This includes:

1 to 2 hours of giggles while I point my camera at you and capture all the fun. There is no hurry. We can take longer if we're having a great time and don't want to stop. I only schedule one shoot per day so I can focus all my energy and attention on you and your family.

50 full-size, high-resolution, personally retouched colour digital negatives on CD for you to keep, print and share as you choose. I shoot in colour, but I also include individually customized black & white conversions for each image.

Custom cropping and resizing for all 50 images. This includes 4x6 print size, 5x7 print size and a small size for emailing. I also do free, individual custom crops and resizing for 8 x 10 print sizes or larger for selected images after you receive your disk.

I do not offer print services at this time, but will be happy to recommend an excellent printer in the Vancouver area.


LARGE GROUP SESSIONS - custom quote

Please note that 50 images is a suitable number of photos to tell the story of an average sized family, up to about 6 people. If you are planning a larger family gathering or reunion, please let me know so I can give you a quote for my services based on the extra time and images required to capture a larger group.


MATERNITY & NEWBORN PACKAGE (see current pricing at www.carolynegerszegi.com)

This includes:

The same as the portrait session, only it's cheaper because you're buying two sessions!


CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES (see current pricing at www.carolynegerszegi.com)

This includes:

The same as the portrait session, with an additional 25 images.

Children's birthday parties are a busy event with lots of people and activities. I find that 50 images generally aren't enough to tell the whole story, but 75 images usually does the trick. Although it may seem extravagant, click HERE to see why I think having a professional photographer at your child's birthday party is such a great idea.


ENGAGEMENT & COUPLES PORTRAIT SESSIONS (see current pricing at www.carolynegerszegi.com)

This includes:

2 to 3 hours of love and laughter while I point my camera at you and capture all the fun. There is no hurry. We can take longer if we're having a great time and don't want to stop. I only schedule one shoot per day so I can focus all my energy and attention on you and your love story.

50 full-size, high-resolution, personally retouched colour digital negatives on CD for you to keep, print and share as you choose. I shoot in colour, but I also include individually customized black & white conversions for each image.

Custom cropping and resizing for all 50 images. This includes 4x6 print size, 5x7 print size and a small size for emailing. I also do free, individual custom crops and resizing for 8 x 10 print sizes or larger for selected images after you receive your disk.

I do not offer print services at this time, but will be happy to recommend an excellent printer in the Vancouver area.

To visit my engagement and couples photography portfolio, please click here: www.carolynegerszegi.com.


WEDDINGS 2013

unlimited wedding coverage, petite weddings and elopements (see current pricing at www.carolynegerszegi.com)

I love the excitement and beauty of a wedding and think my relaxed style of shooting lends itself to capturing the perfect images which will tell the story of your wedding.

My unlimited wedding coverage includes high resolution images, all site inspections, a second photographer and all day wedding coverage.

For couples having a more modest celebration, I also offer petite and elopement wedding packages.

To receive a detailed price list or a custom quote for my wedding photography services, please send me an email to egerszegi(at)shaw.ca by clicking HERE. Be sure to include your wedding date in the email.

To visit my wedding photography portfolio, please click here: www.carolynegerszegi.com.


WHAT ELSE?

If you were to ask me why personalized professional photography like mine costs what it does, I would tell you that I spend almost twice as much time post-processing the images as I do shooting them. Your photography session lasts 1-2 hours, but I spend an additional 5-6 hours giving special attention to every detail of each of the 50 images I give you.

In order to give you the most professional high quality images possible, I personally retouch each of your fifty images on a photo-by-photo basis to give them a unique, custom look. Processed images are images at their very best. Retouching may include, but is not limited to, editing of skin to remove blemishes, to smooth fine lines, or to lighten dark under eye circles where necessary (tired new moms seem to love this!) I also edit stray hairs, lint and the occasional runny nose! My goal is to make you look your very best, while at the same time keeping you looking like, well, you.

In other words, you're not only paying for my time, experience and creativity with you at the session, but you are also paying for my time and skill in post-processing of photos so that your memories are unique, contemporary and spectacular.

"An artist is not paid for his labour but for his vision." - James Whistler


One more thing you might be wondering... I live in North Vancouver and happily take photos in the Greater Vancouver area.

If this all sounds good to you, please click HERE to email me at spilledmilk(at)shaw.ca about booking your session. I look forward to meeting you!

Carolyn

No comments: