www.spilledmilkphotography.com

January 1, 2009

give me a [ring]

Hi! My name is Carolyn Egerszegi and I'm so glad you clicked through to this page because it means you want to contact me. I'd love to hear from you if you have any questions, or even better, if you want to book a photography session.

Contact me on my website HERE.

Before you call, here's some information you might find useful:


AVAILABILITY

As a full-time mom, I can only take on two sessions per week which means my schedule is fully booked months in advance. If you are interested in maternity or newborn sessions, please contact me right away so I can be sure to fit you on my calendar. Please remember to include your due date in your email!


PORTRAIT SESSIONS

I love to work with families, babies and children. If you want to see my portfolio in each of these areas, click on the links below:
CHILDREN
NEWBORNS
FAMILIES
MATERNITY
I also love capturing all the love and excitement of a wedding day. If you're getting married and want to work with a photographer who will put their heart and soul into capturing amazing memories of your special day, please contact me to discuss a customized wedding package that fits your budget. You can visit my portfolio at www.carolynegerszegi.com.
I can't wait to hear from you!
Carolyn


No comments: