www.spilledmilkphotography.com

January 19, 2009

such a [pleasure]

I meet the nicest people through my work as a photographer and this family was no exception. I drove away from this session with a smile on my face because it was such a pleasure to work with them.

Mom was only a few weeks from her due date and still looked spectacular (I'm so jealous) and their son was the sweetest little guy ever! I'm really looking forward to doing some more photos with them after their new little baby is born. And if big brother is any indication, the new baby is sure to be completely adorable too.

Thanks for the great day (and the cup of tea) Joanne & Jeffrey. I'm really looking forward to meeting your new precious baby at our next session.


1 comment:

ped crossing said...

My you have been busy! Makes me wish I hadn't decided not to do photography. I may just get back in the swing of it and see what happens once both the boys are in school full time.

Take care and swing by some time. :)