www.spilledmilkphotography.com

February 11, 2009

loads and loads of [energy]

I haven't posted in a while because we were away on holidays in Hawaii. We had a terrific vacation so it's difficult returning to chilly Vancouver, but I'm happy to get back into the swing of things and start working with more families to capture some great memories with photography.

As for the photos below... what can I say? This was a very, er, energetic shoot. Three boys with only their mom Tara and I to wrangle them into submission? Wow. It was a ton of fun but I was exhausted when it was all over. All I can say is that I certainly admire you Tara. You've got your hands full with three terrific boys who obviously bring you great joy. Thanks for letting me share the day with you!


4 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

looks like work...oh I mean fun. :)

Glad you had a nice vacation. :) welcome back!

aims said...

Loving the pics girl! You really have talent!

Chris, Cristen and Abby said...

You really captured the eyes! Great photos!

Jen said...

I love how you capture the out of the ordinary usual "posed" pictures. It' as if they are living life and you snuck in and took a picture. You do an amazing job with their eyes as well!