www.spilledmilkphotography.com

April 24, 2009

beyond [adorable]

I loved this session! Not only was this little girl (as you'll see) beyond adorable but, after a few shots at the client's home, we moved to a location that I have been wanting to shoot at since starting my photography business. For whatever reason, I have never made it out to Whytecliff Park with a client before, so when mom Louanne suggested it I was thrilled. It's a bit of a drive to get there but it was totally worth it.

I have to admit, I was also a little intimated at the beginning of this session because the dad, Patrick, is an avid photographer, but he could not have been less intimidating about the whole thing. In the end I really enjoyed collaborating with Patrick on set-up ideas and loved the suggestions he brought to the table. It was such great fun that I can't wait to work with this family again.

Thank you for the terrific day Louanne and Patrick. And now for some of this beyond adorableness I was talking about...


1 comment:

sassymo said...

Clicked over from j* and I just had to leave a comment. These are beautiful! I am in love with the shot of the whole little family looking out at the water and the baby is peeking back at you.