www.spilledmilkphotography.com

July 17, 2009

jennifer + buzz [wedding]



I have an exciting announcement!

After thinking I would never want to photograph a wedding (bridezillas wonk wonk wonk) I have changed my mind. I guess the saying "never say never" really is true. I actually shot a couple of weddings recently and realized that it's a LOT of fun and not nearly as stressful as I thought it would be. Actually, in some ways it was much easier than taking photos of wild and wonderful toddlers, so I'm officially launching my second brand... Carolyn Egerszegi Photography for weddings, engagement and couples photography. Go me!

The name Spilled Milk is great for families and kids, but isn't quite the vibe brides and grooms are probably searching for so I've decided to use my own name - crazy Hungarian surname and all - for the new branch of my photography business.

I've just posted my first bloggable wedding (I shot another for a client who wants to keep it private), so run on over to my new blog to check it out.

I'm still keeping insanely busy photographing amazing families, children and newborns too, which means don't wait to book your session. I'm already scheduling into October, so if you're thinking of Christmas card photos send me a quick email to secure a date by clicking HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Fantastic!! Well done!