www.spilledmilkphotography.com

December 11, 2009

the [bee sting] session

"Absences are a good influence in love and keep it bright and delicate." - Robert Louis Stevenson

I apologize for my absence. I promise you I have not fallen off the edge of the earth. I'm still here and working hard, but I haven't had much time to get any blogging done. With the mad rush of pre-Christmas photos almost complete I'm excited about getting back to posting more regularly. I have about ten sessions I've never even blogged about. Yikes!

So on to the photos... this session below took place way back in July and I've already done the redo session since then. A redo session you ask? What's a redo session?

Well, let's just say this session didn't go exactly as planned. Not only did the baby girl here spend the night before the session teething and not sleeping (and therefore wasn't particularly in any mood for photos), but shortly after the last photo in this set was snapped, the older sister got stung by a bee!

Unbelievable.

Needless to say, the session ended right then and there.

So, here are a few images from The Bee Sting Session - watch for more redo photos of this family coming soon.

Hey Shannon and Murray, thanks for the, er, interesting/eventful/unique session??


No comments: