www.spilledmilkphotography.com

December 14, 2009

before & [after]

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities." - Eda J. Le Shan

I could not have been happier when I heard my friend Karen was pregnant. I just loved the whole experience of being pregnant with our daughter Csilla, so I always live vicariously through the excitement of others when they are expecting.

I especially love maternity and newborn photography because of all the anticipation and love that comes with the arrival of a new baby. To be welcomed into a home to take photos and document this special occasion is a great honour to me and I truly enjoy every minute.

This was no exception when I had the opportunity to take photos of Karen and her husband Mike both before and after the arrival of their beautiful baby girl. Isn't she the sweetest little doll ever?

Thanks for the opportunity to capture these special memories for you Karen and Mike. When the sleepless nights become a distant memory I hope these photos give you great joy! xo c


1 comment:

Jen said...

I LOVE the before and after idea!! You are genius! Can you move by me PLEASE!?!? I would LOVE to have you take our pictures!