www.spilledmilkphotography.com

December 26, 2009

i need [bigger] pockets

"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." - George Eliot

I hope everybody is enjoying their Christmas holidays! I've had a wonderful day ignoring my emails and lounging around watching Csilla play with all of her new Christmas presents. I love the quiet moments with my family at this time of year. We float around the house doing odd little chores interspersed with long snuggles on the couch and end the day accomplishing nothing of any significance. The ease of being in each other's company with no pressing "to dos" truly lifts my spirit and puts my soul in a wonderful place.

And here's something else that really lifts my spirit... a beautiful family cherishing the blessing of a new baby boy. This little guy could not have been any sweeter. If I had bigger pockets I think I would have slipped him in one and tried to sneak him home with me.

Andrea and Doug... I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas with your new baby boy and his delightful big sister. I can't wait to see you again in the new year. xo c


2 comments:

Ss said...

Carolyn, the last two black & whites together of their daughter are spectacular. You inspire me! Your title is too cute here too.

Jeanette said...

What beautiful natural photos, I love them!