www.spilledmilkphotography.com

May 1, 2010

[darling] little boy

Another post in a flurry of blog posts today. This session was taken way back in December and oh my gravy it was cold that day, but this sweet little guy braved the freezing temperatures like a trooper. (Although I can't say the same about how I braved the suspension bridge at Lynn Canyon. The height and the swinging combined with a little slippery frost on the bridge had me shaking in my boots!)

Thanks for the fun day Lisa and Simon. I just loved your son. What a darling little boy!


Can I just say I LOVE this book The Snail and the Whale? If you've never read it to your little one... run out and get it! (In fact, all of Julia Donaldson's books are terrific. I especially love Charlie Cook's Favourite Book.)


No comments: