www.spilledmilkphotography.com

June 1, 2010

hellllooooo [gorgeous]

I don't know why it's taken me so long to post these photos!

Perhaps it has something to do with the two weddings I shot last week? Or the million other things I've had going on? Like the rescheduling of our trip to Hungary (yes, we're going after all), or the excitement surrounding our daughter starting kindergarten in the fall (I can't believe it - she's growing so fast).

But enough excuses. I love these photos, so here they finally are.

I think Carey might be one of the most gorgeous expectant moms I've ever seen. She was absolutely glowing and I couldn't be happier for her. We had a super-terrific time taking photos in and around her home, probably in large part due to Carey's ease in front of the camera. She was a complete natural. I really think you missed your calling as a model Carey. Thanks for such a fun day and I can't wait to meet your sweet new little bundle of joy!


No comments: